Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Updates, Unicycles, and U-Turns

Wow, has it really been almost a week since I last updated?  Perhaps it was because I have had little to update for... :)

So I have two personal tidbits to update for.  Firstly, I have begun the writing on my OYAN novel.  :)  Second, I have...uh, what WAS the second one?  Hmm.... Oh, yes!  I've been enjoying awesomely cool weather. :)  Even during the day, you can get a little cold!  Which is great. :)  Unfortunately, it seems like California has not my luck... 110 degree weather?  :P  I feel sorry for them...

I've been exploring this program that several people have recommended--yWriter.  And I find it very interesting...and probably very useful when actually beginning a novel.  I haven't had any excuse, yet, to write something in yWriter--since all of my novels are over 25,000 words already, completed or no, it would be rather hard and useless to put them into yWriter.  But I think I'm going to try out yWriter for NaNoWriMo...

U-turn!  Screech around and go in the other direction!  Turn your unicycle around; I'm changing course.

I have been searching for allegory ideas for my novel, and I've found a few.  :)  Here's a couple verses that I found.  Golden stars for you if you can guess how I'm going to use them!  XD

-Revelation 13:3
-Ezekiel 36
-Ezekiel 20:40
-Jeremiah 33
-Ezekiel 11:16-25

With that, I sign out.

--
Jake

2 comments:

Nolan said...

Great verses =) Sounds like you have an interesting idea for an allegory.

Vrenith said...

Hmm... An allegory? Sounds interesting... maybe I should read over your shoulder as you write. :D