Friday, September 17, 2010

The Amazing Tag...With Horses???

So I have recieved a tag! From Star-Dreamer over at the Pen and the Parchment. With horses. Unfortunately, like I said in a comment, I don't know horse heads from horse hooves--so I will have my 'middling' sister speak for me.

Top 5 favorite songs: (not necessarily accurate--I'm pulling off the really good ones out of my head randomly)
1) Diverse City, tobyMac
2) Tonight, tobyMac
3) Savior, Skillet
4) Welcome to the Masquerade, TFK
5) Avalanche, Manafest

Top 5 favorite colors: (yes, half of them are different shades of blue)
1) BABY BLUE!
2) Turkey color ;)
3) Sky blue
4) Deep red
5) Morning Glory-blue

Top 5 favorite animals:
1) Ooh, hard choice... Dragons. Yes, dragons. The non-sentient kind.
2) Moby, my dog! (This is tied for first, by the way)
3) Several kinds of cats
4) My sisters...What? They don't count as animals? Darn. ;) Well, I'll have to go with rabbits, then, despite their dangerousness.
5) Various fantasy beasts

Top 5 favorite horse breeds (Tis my sister speaking):
1) Appaloosa
2) American Saddlebred
3) Arabian
4) American Paint Horse
5) Morgan

Top 5 favorite :fiction: books: (WHAT?!?! HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK!?!)
1) Brisingr by Christopher Paolini--but just barely
2) The Infinite Day, by Chris Walley
3) The Return of the King, by J. R. R. Tolkien
4) The Dark Foundations, by Chris Walley
5) The Final Storm, by Wayne Thomas Batson


Keep in mind that the above list is not completely accurate. It would take hours of agonizing turmoil to compile a complete list. ;)

So...whom to tag? Well...

I tag Beorn! I'll give ya somethin' to blog about. :) And I am curious to see what your favorite horse breeds are. ;)

--
Jake

4 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

If your sisters are your animals, then I'll take my brother as mine. :) And it's easy to tell a horse's hooves from it's head: the hooves are on the ground. (Hope that helps.)

Nolan said...

H-h-horse breeds?! Uh oh... *Looks up horse breeds on Wikipedia*

And top 5 favorite BOOKS!?? Ohhh nooo I can't pick... this is like Chinese water torture! =O (Now I've given YOU something to look up on Wikipedia =D )

Ah, but any excuse to get out of my blogger's rut is a good excuse.

Vrenith said...

whoops... Jake, i forgot the Friesen. the Friesen is my second favorite horse breed, and so the Morgan would have to be bumped off the page. sorry. So it SHOULD be this:

1)Appaloosa
2)Friesen
3)American Saddlebred
4)Arabian
5)American Paint Horse

sorry that i made the mistake. you WERE kind of rushing me. :)

Star-Dreamer said...

Ha! The horses wasn't my idea... the tag was just like that. And I'm not the biggest horse lover in my family: that would be my sister. The only reason I even know those breeds is because she won't let me walk through her room to the bathroom without saying something about horses. :) But hey, they are some pretty cool breeds. Horses are amazing, and fun, and all... but I'd rather write. Or read. Or draw. Or do multiple other things to going over to her boarder and trying to get Prosperous to listen to me. If she helps me get the saddle on straight, I'll ride him: that's about as far as it goes. :D

They still are beautiful animals though. And they can be really affectionate.