Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Header...of Books

Yes, my header has been improved and updated!  It's bigger, better--and it has a lot more of my better books--On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness, Venom and Song, Kestrel's Midnight Song, etc.  :) 

I also corrected the 'thoughs' from the last header (it was supposed to be 'thoughts'), and added 'writer' to the title--as well as changed it to 'eighth grader'.  :)

So what do you think of it?  Better?  Worse?  Should I change the theme altogether?

--
Jake

5 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

I don't think you need to change it (again). This looks awesome! Not to mention there are some amazing books tucked away in there.

Nolan said...

Love it! But where's LOTR? I guess under all those other books ;)

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Awesome books!! WAAA?? You have Donita K. Paul's second book from her second series??????? *eye twitch* *sniffle* I'm going to have a serious talk with my book store.

Squeaks.

Jake said...

@Squeaks

I don't actually own it--I found a picture on the internet. :P I wish I could get it--I could have by now, but my sister protested that she NEVER gets to buy the books she likes--so she's going to buy it. :) If she gets the money...O.o

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

LOl; I think the theme is perfect :) It fits this blog wonderfully. *sigh* there are so many books I want to get right now...but I don't have the time to read them or the money to spend at the moment. :P What I can afford to read is my big honkin calculus text book *gag* so gross.

Squeaks.