Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ALERT! New Blogger Alert!

Whisper the Spy has finally joined the blogosphere!  *wild clapping and confetti!!*

As far as she has posted, her blog Jabberwocky promises to be a gem.

For those of you who do not know, Whisper is most commonly found on the Underground, where she is a fellow administrator (Sentinel).   Here is how she describes herself in her profile:

"I am an intergalactic spy/knight/ambassador; leader of an army of invisible duck spies and arch rival of Hatshepsut and her Aztec warriors. I love chess, raspberries, caverns, blue, editing, and Lewis Carroll. I love coffee ice cream and good pirate novels and winter and Ancient Rome and creeks. I hope you find me amusing."

So here is your task; check out this blog!  If I know whisper at all, it will turn out to be an amazing blog.

There was one post in particular that had me rolling on the floor laughing.  You can find it here. 

Until next time!

--
Jake

4 comments:

Nolan said...

That video is HILARIOUS! =D

Free Giftcards NOW said...

Sounds like a good blog Jake! I will be sure to check the Jabberwocky sometime today.

~Son of the King~

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

*jumps up and down and then races over to Jabberwocky* (I still can't believe she made a blog)

Signed with a hop, skip, and jump,

Squeaks.

Vrenith said...

I LOVED that movie she posted! Yep, it was hilarious. All of you should check it out.