Sunday, January 31, 2010

More News on Novel

I'm still working on the novel, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish editing it to a state where it can be edited by someone else.
I'm also simultaneously working on a sequel to it, and that's 39 pages long already, and going smoothly. I'm getting excited about my series (not that I wasn't excited before), and I'm planning to turn my novel into a trilogy by adding two sequels. I also put in lots of hints, doodads, and other stuff in my novel that will be fulfilled in one of the later books.
By the way, if anyone wants to read that short story I mentioned earlier, remember; email me at jtbdude@gmail.com.
Um, so what else should I talk about? I could ask you [reader] a question. Let's see... Who was Reuel? (Hint; he was in the Old Testament of the Bible).
If you comment and get it right (Ah, 'the poision dart hidden in the raisin tart', Christopher Paolini in Eldest) then I will tell you what a possiblity for my novel's title would be. Happy guessing! (And Bible-searching).

Jake

2 comments:

Edna Decker said...

Reuel was the father of Moses wife, Zipporah. This was after Moses went to Midian and rescued the daughters from shephers who drove them away from the watering well. Moses helped them get water.
As a reward Reuel gave Moses one of his daughters for a wife.

Edna Decker said...

Reuel is the father of Moses wife.
Moses helped his daughters get water for their flocks and as a result Reuel gave Moses Zipporah for a wife.