Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow

Well, what do you know? It snowed again! Unfortunately, only enough to barely cover the driveway.
Almost all the snow from that Christmas Eve giant snowfall (well, at least it was giant for Kansas) has melted. BUT! My once proud snowfort is STILL there! Sure, it's only a foot tall... but still! All the snow but that snowfort is melted. I'd put a picture of the pitiful and lonely mound of snow on here, but our picture card reader thingy broke. I have no idea what it is called, but Alex knows all about cameras, and she takes a LOT more pictures than I do. So if you're looking for pictures, you're looking in the wrong place.
By the way, I have no idea how many people check my blog. Alex still hasn't helped me put a map on my blog to show my views. Which means that I only know people are checking my blog by their comments.
Anyway, on that random piece of information, I can't think of anything else to write. Which means....

I'm signing out,

Jake

No comments: