Saturday, January 30, 2010

Short Story

The snow is MELTING.... I knew deep down that the snow would melt, but.... Well, I took the time to use the melting snow to build up my snowfort a bit. It snowed yesterday and melted today. Kansas weather. Sigh.
Anyway, I had to write a short story for school (I'm homeschooled, for those that don't know that) that starts with the sentence 'The sun beat down on the hikers as they slowly climbed higher.' I thought, Well, that's boring. So I turned it into a 13 page fantasy short story that is suspiciously linked to my novel (heh heh!). So, if you want to read it, (I'd recommend reading my novel first, but that's not up for public consumption) email me at jtbdude@gmail.com. The story's not too bad, if I might say so myself. A good story line, but too short to be a novel.
Remember!

Jake

No comments: