Monday, February 1, 2010

Novel Title (Among Other Things)

Okay, so yesterday I wrote a question. If a person commented and got the answer right, then I would put a novel title possibility. Thanks, Grandma, you got it right. Reuel was the father-in-law of Moses. Actually, I named a character in my novel Reuel, and I had NO idea that the name was in the Bible when I made it up. Really.
Anyway, for the novel title (drumroll) I was at first thinking of The Tower of Bailrai for an obvious reason. The problem was that the book wasn't all about the Tower. Then, late at night while I was laying awake, when I always get my best ideas, I thought of something. (By the way, that time of night was when I first thought of my novel storyline, and when I imagined the trilogy idea). The title that I chose as the best is The Black Lord. You'll only understand the title when you read the book, and the title goes with the series.
My sequel novel is now 42 pages long (I wrote a chapter yesterday). I'm at the secondmost exciting part in it, 'cause my character is meeting some familiar faces. ;). Ahh... I love writing.
Anyway, that's about all I have to say today.

Jake

No comments: