Monday, February 15, 2010

Done!!!!

Yes, that's right, novel #2 is DONE! The grand total of pages is 83, 13 pages longer than my first novel was in rough draft. Wow, that's the longest novel I've ever written! ;)
I also did it in record time, about 5-6 months I think. It's pretty good, if I might say so, but a lot more sad than the first was.
I'm going to 'put it on the shelf ' for a month or so, and then take it out and edit it. I'm not sure when I'll start on book #3, but I'm sure it's going to be longer than the others.
I'm going to go over novel #1 a few times more, and then let my mom and dad read it, so it's all going really well. And I also have ideas for a whole 'nother series after this. Oh boy!
To make matters even better, I have books coming in at the library, and Tonight is supposed to come today!

Jake

3 comments:

momma said...

wahoo!!! i can't wait to read it!

Ry said...

SEND IT TO ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake said...

Ummm... You'll have to wait for me to edit it before you can read it.