Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Narnia Theme

Well, I haven't posted here in a while.  Things have been going crazy.  Today there was thirteen tornadoes sighted in Kansas.  And more in other states.

However, I came to post a video I've been listening to a lot lately.  I recently discovered it, and it never gets old. The epicness never dims.  It's the main Narnia theme from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Check it out. And turn the volume up.  This one is known as "The Battle", and it certainly fits.


I'm off again.  Farewell!

--
Jake

4 comments:

Vrenith said...

And there's another video where this one guy heard the song and then went and figured it out on piano. Both are Epic. Capitalized.

--Vrenith

T.D. said...

One of the most epic songs known to man..... I have very fond memories attached to that song. Thanks for sharing Jake.

Katy said...

Hi! On my blog I'm publishing guest posts once a month. I would love to have you enter one of your posts. If you're interested, the form is on my sidebar and I would be happy to answer any questions!

www.inletsandharbors.blogspot.com

Jake said...

No problem, Director. :)

I shall check it out, Katy! Thank you for stopping by!