Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The One Year Adventure Novel--Expansion?!

Sorry to bother you again, but my fingers are trembling with excitement and I just have write this.

This just in! OYAN (One Year Adventure Novel) has come out with an expansion from the regular OYAN cirriculum--but it's completely focused on fantasy and sci-fi, something that was left out in the normal cirriculum. I have a great respect for the writing prowess of Daniel Schwabauer, OYAN's maker, and this such news to me that I just HAVE to blog about it.

So there it is! OYAN has gone fantasy. Hurray! I hope to get it ASAP... though I may have to wait until next year to do it. :)

With great excitement and fervor;

--
Jake

2 comments:

Nolan said...

I thought it was pretty cool when I saw it, too =) I'd love to do this course after OYAN.

Jake said...

At the rate I'm going on OYAN, my dad says he won't object to buying it for me to do after Christmas. :D :D