Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cool Weather and the Fickleness of Kansas Weather

Well, what I can say is that Kansas weather is fickle.

Four days ago, I think it was, the weather turned rainy. And the next three days turned out to be cool and nice with a damp breeze. Wonderful.

Normally, for August Kansas, the temp is up in the 90s, if not the 100s, all month. This is almost unheard of!

Hopefully this means a good long winter--I love winter. No snow days for homeschoolers, but I love it just the same.

And the best part? I woke up this morning...cold.

--
Jake

2 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

Weird. I did too. Well, not cold exactly, but much, much cooler than the past, oh, three months or so. It was last night that I was cold.

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Precisely explains what happened today..in fact, I'm experiencing something very odd right now:

My right hand is freezing cold and my left hand is aching and hot and in pain (from guitar practice). :S Too odd...