Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Write Like J. R. R. Tolkien?

Well, this handy little device that analyzes one's writing and compares it to a famous author's told me a wrote most like J. R. R. Tolkien. Before, actually, with a different (and much older) piece, it told me I wrote like Frank L. Baum, but I submitted a newer piece and recieved that answer. :) So here's the official blogging thingy;


I write like
J. R. R. Tolkien

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



I don't know how accurate this is, but it made my day. :)

--
Jake

3 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

That's awesome, Jake!! I'll have to analyze my writing too.

Nolan said...

I got J.R.R. Tolkien, J.K. Rowling, Dan Brown, and a bunch of others that I didn't recognize. Probably means I need to work on my writing style so it's constant. =)

Anonymous said...

Sweet! that is really cool!