Thursday, December 23, 2010

O Christmas Tree--Tis the Tag!

Well, I ended up with a tag. >_>  Yay.  Can ye tell I am excited? ;)

Tag Rules:


1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
And the questions?  *drumroll*

If someone says "Are you okay?" you say...
"Caroling Medley by VeggieTales".  O_o  Hey, don't look at me like that.  Twas a free album.

What would best describe your personality?
"Gibberish by Relient K." Scarily accurate. >_>
How would you describe yourself?
"Prologue."  O_o Prologue to what?
What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Puppy Love by VeggieTales."  GAH!
How do you feel today?
"Break Open the Sky by tobyMac."  (OO) That is interesting...
What is your life's purpose?
"Hey Devil by tobyMac."  ;) Well, actually, tis the opposite...
What's Your Motto?
"Comatose by Skillet."  Hmm...well tis an interesting word, but not exactly a motto.
What do your friends think of you?
"Loud 'n Clear by tobyMac."  That might be. :|

What do your parents think of you?
"Terminal B by Andrew Landers."  Hm.
What do you think about very often?
"For Unto Us a Child is Born by VeggieTales."  Well, I certainly do this time of year. >_>
What is 2 + 2?
"Hark the Harold Angels Sing/Angles We Have Heard on High by VeggieTales."  O_o
What do you think of your best friend?
"Falling Inside the Black by Skillet."  Interesting.
What do you think of the person you like?
"Its About Love by VeggieTales."  I don't like anyone. :P  Who picked these questions?
What is your life story?
"Christmas Sizzle Boy by VeggieTales."  How did ye KNOW?! ;)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Rebirthing by Skillet."  Huh.
What do you think when you see the person you like?
"Come Right Out and Say It by Relient K."  Again...who picked these questions?
What will you do at your wedding?
"One World by tobyMac."  <_<  This is starting to get strange.
What will they play at your funeral?
"Say Goodbye by Skillet."  How apt.

What is your hobby/interest?
"Start Somewhere by tobyMac."  Well, ye must start somewhere to get a hobby. >_>

What is your biggest fear?
"Made to Love by tobyMac."  Riiiiight.
What is your biggest secret?
"Candy Cane Blues by VeggieTales."  Aye. :|
What do you want right now?
"The Friendly Beasts by VeggieTales."  Bwahahaha ;)

What do you think of your friends?
"Ignition by tobyMac."  FIRE!
What's the worst thing that could happen?
"City On Our Knees by tobyMac."  Probably not.
What is the one thing you regret?
"Looking for Angels by Skillet."  As if I ever did that. ;)
What makes you laugh?
"Yours to Hold by Skillet."  Not really.

What makes you cry?
"Not in My Backyard by Andrew Landers."  The message behind the song?  Not exactly...but it could, one day.
Will you ever get married?
"Was He a Boy Like Me by VeggieTales."  It avoided the question.
What scares you the most?
"Jingle Ka-ching by VeggieTales."  GAH!  *hides*

Does anyone like you?
"Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Ring by City of Prague Philharmonic."  I like ye too LOTR. ;)  But seriously...if I get another one of these questions I shall quit. :|
If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"Battling Kings by VeggieTales."  I wonder...
What hurts right now?
"Iowa Song by Andrew Landers."  Heh.
What would you want to say to the person who tagged you?
"Joy to the World by VeggieTales."  For once this thing got it right. ;)

What will you name this post?
"O Christmas Tree by VeggieTales."  Okay then. >_>

Well, it ended. :)  I thought I would enjoy this...but I am not sure now. ;)   I tag all of my followers!  Do this if ye dare!  And if ye love this so much ye want to do it...go ahead and steal it. <_<

--
Jake

5 comments:

Jessica Greyson said...

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS JAKE I NEEDED TO LAUGH!!!!!! DESPERATELY!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS PERFECT!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! And Merry Christmas...

Off to meet my doom... :D
Jessica

RED~Scribe said...

You had some really funny answers. Mine weren't nearly as funny as they sometimes are.

T.D. said...

Oh man, stop making me laugh dude!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

SO doing this once I eat dinner.... oh man, I'm still giggling...

Merry Christmas, Jake ;)

Vrenith said...

Gah... I HAVE TO GET ON WINDOWS MEDIA?! I barely know how to work that thing... yeah, I'm not an electronic know-all. Cause I don't know all. Especially about electronics.

Anonymous said...

Wow that was good. funny thing is that I have most of those songs... I think my fav was Goodbye for your funeral. :) :P

Made me laugh a lot. thanks !