Monday, December 20, 2010

The. Most. Epic. Movie. Ever.


The above video is about six minutes long--basically, I think of it as the entire musical theme of LOTR crammed into six minutes.

Part of the reason for this post is that 1) I love that video, and 2) I am about to watch the most epic movie ever: Lord of the Rings, Return of the King.

The. Best. Movie. Ever. Nothing comes close. It is the most fantastic fantasy and blow-you-away epic movie ever made and one of the greatest novels of all time.

Enough of my ranting. ;) Enjoy the video!

--
Jake

5 comments:

RED~Scribe said...

Nice. I love LotR music, especially the Ringwraiths' theme. Shire music is my second favorite.

Jake said...

Ringwraith's theme? *shiver* That song is so deliciously creepy. ;) It sounds like the Ringwraiths went opera. :|

T.D. said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

You're watching LOTR? NO fair! I'm coming to your house RIGHT NOW!!

*abandons computer and runs to Kansas very quickly*


Have fun, anyway!

RED~Scribe said...

Opera? Wow. That's a mental image.

Vrenith said...

We'd welcome ye, TD! Jake owns them all, and he has extended edition of The Fellowship of the Ring AND The Two Towers. But, for some reason, Return of the King wasn't extended, though it came in the same pack... Enough of my prattling.
--Vrenith