Monday, December 21, 2009

My Kindle (And a list!)

For those of you who do not know, I own a Kindle. I could go on for hours (er, pages) telling you about the pros of an Amazon Kindle. Since my birthday in October, I have bought 22 books on Kindle, not including a collection of Jules Verne books(37 of them!). Not bad for a teen who earns $15 dollars a month. This is basically useless information to you, but I don't have anything else to talk about. Except the following;
  • I have not blogged because the internet safety program blocks me. The only time I can blog is when I get on through a link from an email, sent to me when someone comments. Get what I'm saying?
  • Christmas is soon. (three of them! Close family, Buller family, and Decker family)
  • Spread the word about my blog! My sister (whose URL I will not tell because it would be free advertising, although it's on my sidebar) gets twice as many views as I do. Not that it's a reason to spread the word, but...
  • MOST IMPORTANT. Excerpts from my novel coming soon! Tell me if I should take my excerpt from the beginning, middle, or the end. I also might summarize my novel and give you the summary to read. It'll be something along the lines of what you would read on the back cover of a book.
  • Nothing else. Ha. Ha ha. Very funny.

Don't forget to comment so I can actually blog. Either that or Mom can change my settings. Until then,

See you later.

Jake

No comments: