Thursday, November 25, 2010

Y'know, I Just Realized....

Two days ago, this blog turned one year old.  :)  Ancient, huh?  It's crazy how time flies.  I remember making this blog... >_>  A lot has happened since then.  I've finished two novels--three, perhaps?  Lots of memories here.  I used to make another blog like once a year, LOL.  But not anymore.  Remember the rabbit scare, readers?  "The Thousand Year Meeting"--those were scary days. :O  Epic, though.

I don't suppose any of you have followed this long enough to remember when I finished my second novel.  Or began my third--or even read my synopsis.  Lots have happened.  There's a lot of history here.  Sorta like the Underground. :)  That's over a year old as well... >_>

So what do you remember of the 'old days' when blogs were young and everyone was eager to write?

And happy Thanksgiving. :)

--
Jake

7 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Happy Bloggoversary Jake!! (belated, albeit :( ). That's awesome!! I can't believe you've been on longer than I have :P It seems like I've known you and this blog for aaaaggggesss!! (just gave both my blogs uber awesome makeovers lolz)

Sooo, this blog has survived the attack of the rabbits and the spouts of randomness. It's become the place of birth for the word "flow'st" and one hundred million other awesome things. CONGRATS!! Jake + blogging = UBER UBER AWESOMNESS & RANDOMNESS!!

Squeaks.

T.D. said...

Happy Anniversary Yesterday Jake :)

I'm afraid my blog *is* still young so I can't recall any fond memories yet... lol.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

*snickers* I just read over your first post...tis utterly hilarious XD I'm glad you're still here!! haha

*quote from Jake's first post on this blog*
Also, I BLOG FOR COMMENTS. Repeat: I BLOG FOR COMMENTS. That is my key thought of the day.
My decided quote of the day is; "Why do people pay to go up on tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to see things on the ground?". Comment on this. Please.

Jake said...

LOL, I should hide some of this stuff. ;) I was a terrible writer back then... >_> I have written muchly since then (to borrow a Whisperish phrase). And now I don't blog for comments. ;) LOL. That is embarrassing, in fact.

*cough* By the way...that Chapter 36 dealio. *cough cough* All of those pictures were outdated. ;)

Prescott said...

Y'know Jake, HAPPY(belated)BLOGOVERSARY!! I am having my own blogoversary tomorrow, so I know what you mean. :) 'Tis strange :P

Creative Artist said...

@Squeaks
*covers mouth* That is strange... Very strange. I just realized-- WE'RE ALL STRANGE... (human beings in general)
--Vrenith
Oh, and last time a commented on a blog, the word verification was 'noble'.
--Vrenith

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

@Jake, *cough* those pictures *cough* were fine ;) Your mom is hilariously awesome! *cough cough* :P

Squeaks.