Thursday, July 22, 2010

THIS is What Happens When Your Creative Juices are Overflowing...

WARNING! R RATED CONTENT INSIDE!
[R is for Randomness]


This post, put quite simply, shall be a vent to my overwhelming desire to write something completely random and crazy. Normally, I'm quite sane and rational. Just see my previous post for proof. But--Oops! I can feel it taking hold of me already. 'It' meaning, of course, randomness. But as my father once told me, "No buts." I cannot remember anything beyond that, unfortunately.

So, anyway, I was admiring Lewis Carroll [is that how it is spelt?] for his creating Wonderland--because it is quite useful when making references to randomness. Why? Well, because his entire plot was random--but I'm getting off topic. :P

What? What do you mean? What's the topic? Randomness! Are you deaf? Are you blind? Are you both? Are you an illiterate rabbit? I thought, all this time, you knew I was talking of randomness. Sheesh...

Rabbits... Very interesting creatures. Referred to in 'Alice in Wonderland', you know. And that makes them interesting all in itself. But what makes it the most interesting (or them, if you prefer not being alone--or are you not a rabbit?), is that they RUN...

So, anyway, about my sister's hat. It looks like a cowboy hat--bought it in Galveston, Texas, actually--but it's quite interesting to wear. Makes you feel courageous, for some strange reasons. But, for the record, aren't all reasons strange? Aren't all reasons just a random way to explain something? Perhaps its right--perhaps it's not. And perhaps it is just hiding under the bed and waiting to jump out at you. Which reason is that, I wonder? I would think the 'right' one--truth can be painful.

Twenty dollar bills... I'm staring at one now. The moral of this story? Always say you're working for free--before you start working. Otherwise THAT happens. But I won't explain what I mean by THAT. You can read that sentence in two ways, and they both mean the same thing; I'm not telling you.

Kindles... Kindles... Kindles... Three times is the charm, but I have no idea who or what I'm charming. Bonus points? Speaking of those, bonus points to those who know what a Kindle is--without consulting Mr. Google.

Striped pillows
Jaded in green,
They looks like willows,
For they are green,

But that's the only similarity,
Unfortunately for the cow,
I'm only writing to cause hilarity,
And it ends now.

Strangeness. It just popped out of me. Hmmm.... I like writing poems, though they feel rather unwieldy at times. Just a month or so ago I claimed that I couldn't rhyme at all--it's a strange thing, now. I can rhyme like the Jabberwocky. I don't know if he can rhyme, however... I suppose I must leave now and find out.

But the thing is; the entire reason is; what I mean to say is; well, is this; I random when I reason.

Fare well.

Signing out with randomness still coursing through my veins,

--
Jake

4 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

*blinks twice* *very confused look*

Interesting...

Squeaks. :P

Anonymous said...

Lol for random it was organized very well, which I liked.

Ok first off I like the pic at the top of the page.

Second- I just got a cowboy hat from Texas too. I agree about it making you feel brave, the down side is you feel bad sitting down in front of anyone because they can't see through the hat... Small price to pay I think.

Third- I know what a kindle is, so bonus points to me! :)

Goldarrow

RED~Scribe said...

What on earth. . .?

Jake said...

*applauds* Good, job, Goldarrow. :D

@Squeaks
I'm glad you think that it was interesting. :D

@Eldra
In case you were wondering, I DID write this on earth. XD