Monday, February 4, 2013

Concerning a Blog Closing

Well, folks, it's been a long time since I've blogged on here, and because of this, changes are being made.  Running Teenage Writer is work enough, and I feel that the many uses of this blog - such as poetry, randomness, and just plain craziness - have changed, as I have changed.

As a result, I've decided to close down Pen in my Hand.  It'll always be open for re-reading, but my active blogging will continue on Teenage Writer and, hopefully, on a new blog that should be opening soon, concerning my life and some of my theological musings.

For now, I bid this blog a very fond farewell.  As one last question, what are some of your favorite posts?  The Flow'st Upon a Midnight?  The Thousand-Year Meeting?  Let's read through them one last time.

Au revior,

--
Jake

1 comment:

RED~Scribe said...

*sniffles* Goodbye, Pen in my Hand! I shall miss thee random and hysterical posts. I shall try to make a point of going back and reading "The Flow'st Upon a Midnight" at least once a year. And the Thousand-Year Meeting is something I still discuss with people, so never fear: it shall not die!

New blog? Ooh! I look forward to the release!

Be blessed!!