Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's Happened

Okay, I admit it... I have been avoiding my blog like the plague. Not only have I had nothing to blog about, but
  • Mom has been gone to Africa (See her blog for details) and
  • Grandma and Grandpa Buller have been keeping us busy. We went to all sorts of places. The Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and the Harry S. Truman Museum in Independence, Missouri, to name two.
  • Plus that, I've been reading a lot (THAT'S a surprise) and I've been tired. Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep until around 12:00-1:00 AM? I think it's called the T.S. Plague (Talking Sisters).
  • To top things off, I've been listening to tobyMac's new album, Tonight, nonstop. It is my favorite album of all time. Seriously.
  • And then there's been the #3 novel. I'm doing well on it, I suppose, in terms of length, but I'm at a part in the book where my writing's getting a little stinky. I'll tell you when I get to page 50.

That's about it. Meanwhile, a book and and an album are luring me from the computer, not to mention supper. Mmmm, pre-cooked, frozen, homemade chicken, made by Mom shortly before her trip. Yippee.

Jake

No comments: